Stay up-to-date on DBC / Academy
Policy and Advocacy efforts, resources, and opportunities!
Policy and Advocacy Leader: Manju Karkare
Twitter Handle: @manjukarkare
During the months of April and May,
when you renew your DBC membership, add your contribution to ANDPAC!
As a "thank you" DBC will match your contribution*.ANDPAC
supports our advocacy efforts across the nation with meaningful conversations with policymakers. Be part of the movement!
Add the code DBCPAC to help us identify your gift to match when you renew your membership online.Renew Now! *ANDPAC contributions are not tax-deductible. DBC-DPG will match up to a total of $750.
Resources at Your Fingertips
- Follow advocacy on Twitter: @DBCDPG and @eatrightpro
- Licensure Wednesday Office Hours: Whether you have a quick question, want some updates, or have more in-depth concerns about consumer protection and licensure issues, the Academy’s staff for Consumer Protection and Licensure issues is here for you! Use this link and join in every Wednesday from 2-3 p.m. (Eastern Time) to ask any questions you may have on licensure, however big or small.
- Text “eatright” to 50457 to get text alerts directly to your phone for action alerts
- Action alerts are open to MEMBERS and NON-MEMBERS
- Advocacy Affinity Groups:
- MNT Expansion Affinity Group: Meets the first Tuesday of every month (3:30-4:30 pm ET)
- Nutrition Security Affinity Group: Meets the first Wednesday of every month (4-5 pm ET)
- Maternal and Child Health Affinity Group: Meets the second Wednesday of every month (4-5 pm ET)
- Licensure Affinity Group: Meets the third Friday of every month (4-5 pm ET)
- Health Equity and Diversity Affinity Group: Meets the fourth Friday of every month (2-3 pm ET)
- Link to register for any of the above affinity groups: https://files.constantcontact.com/9806343e601/498a5cea-11bd-49de-8046-ea6d7176444e.pdf
- Would you like to attend an event using ANDPAC funds? Contact your DPG PAL or Affiliate PPC.