Student Executive Board Member InfoConsider being the student representative to the Executive Committee!
This position will coordinate efforts that encourage a diverse and active student membership. Work with the Executive Committee (EC) to determine the needs of student members and how best to communicate with students. Attract student members to DBC DPG and promote involvement of all DBC student members via volunteer activities. Coordinate communication among DBC student volunteers, Student Council, DBC Executive Director and the EC.
Find complete information on this position here.
The selection process:
• DBC members will be informed of application period via e-blast, social media, and the DBC DPG webpage.
• The application period opens March 1 and closes April 15 annually.
• Application link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DBCStudentMember
• The application process includes two (2) professional references.
• Applications and résumés will be reviewed by the 3-member Executive Committee workgroup. The deadline for finalizing Executive Committee workgroup ratings is May 10.
• May 10-25: Chair-Elect completes phone interviews of top 3 candidates to select the Student EC member for the upcoming year
• No later than May 31: Chair-Elect notifies all applicants regarding the outcome of the selection process.
Note: If you are not currently a DBC member, you can join/renew here.
Submit your information here.
Applications due April 15th.